Today, we’re launching a refresh of the Uniswap web app! It’s the same interface you know and love, with more token data, discovery, and search options so you can swap more easily.
Instead of hopping back and forth between charts and data sources, community resources, and project websites, you can now access the information you need to swap directly on our web app.
Check it out.
You can do more, but it’s still as simple as ever.
- Tokens Tab: discover and compare all of the tokens available on the Uniswap web app in a new “Tokens” tab. Click into a token to see and analyze more details and indications of risk.
- Search: easily find and navigate to tokens across the Uniswap web app.
- User Support: open a support ticket with the click of a button (in addition to its extensive content library that users can access at any time).
This is the first of many changes we’re working on to help make web3 simpler, safer, and more powerful for both new and longtime users. The web interface is fully open-source, and you can check out the GitHub repo here.
We want to hear what you think! Join the Uniswap Discord channel to chat with the community and reach out to the Customer Experience team at support.uniswap.org with any questions.
To get involved and stay up to date:
- Join the Uniswap community discord
- Follow Uniswap Labs on Twitter
- Register as a delegate on Sybil
- Participate in Uniswap governance
- Get support with our Help Center
Uniswap Team 🦄